Golf

Riverview Golf Course

  • 100 Riverview Park Drive, Dublin, GA 31021, United States
  • (478) 275-4064
  • www.dublinriverview.com/
  • Store Hours:
    Sunday-Saturday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Bordering the Ocmulgee River, Riverview Park Golf Course in Dublin, GA is an 18-hole public golf course located minutes off 1-16 at exit 54.

Opened in 1977, Riverview features 6,161 yards of golf on lush Bermuda with a par of 72 with pro shop, cart and club rentals, and lessons.

Riverview Park Golf Course measures 6,161 yards from the longest tees and has a slope rating of 120 and a 69.1 USGA rating. The course features three sets of tees for different skill levels.

Amenities

A great course for your short game, Riverview Golf Course offers many other amenities:

  • Putting green
  • Cart and equipment rentals
  • Fully stocked pro shop
  • Practice bunker
  • Chipping green
  • Driving range
  • Meeting facilities
  • On-site management & maintenance
  • Walking allowed
  • Special rates starting at $28

For information on events and specials, click here: http://riverviewdublin.com

Dublin Country Club

Dublin, GA
(478) 272-1469

History of Dublin Country Club

The original Dublin Country Club was chartered on September 10, 1921, by E.G. Simmons, H.G. Stevens,and F.B. Reins “to provide and maintain a clubhouse, golf links, swimming pool,
tennis courts, and gun club and any other social and athletic features for the purpose of promoting the intellectual and physical welfare of its members.”
The club was located on Claxton Dairy Road, Hillcrest Drive, Brookhaven Drive, and Hunger and Hardship Creek. The facility consisted of a wooden clubhouse and a 9-hole, sand-green golf course. Operations of the original Dublin Country Club ceased in 1941.

On March 29, 1946, The Dublin Country Club, Inc. was incorporated with Blue Holloman, J.H. Winn, G.S. Hanson, M.A. Chapman, and J. Felton Pierce as its incorporators. As a non-profit organization, it was formed to provide the operation of a clubhouse, golf course, tennis courts, swimming pool, and other sports and recreational activities, and to provide meals for members and guests.
Substantial renovations to the clubhouse and grounds were completed in 1981. The renovations included refurbishment of the ballroom, construction of the Commerce Room, and ladies' and men's lounges. Exterior enhancements included a new clubhouse entrance, resurfacing and lighting the parking lot and additional landscape areas.

The clubhouse and golf course were constructed at the current location by Roy E. Martin and were rented by the DCC Inc. from the estate of Mr. Martin from the date of the completion in June 1948 until March 1950. Those facilities were then purchased for $50,000. Construction began on the golf course, originally a 9-hole sand-green layout, in early 1946 and opened for play in July of the same year. In 1964 the golf course was redesigned by Tommy Birdsong and Howard Cordell Sr., and expanded to the current 18-hole layout.

A newly designed and renovated Pro shop opened in 1988. Golf paths were constructed in 1991. Extensive renovations of the golf course followed in 1994.

In 1999 another comprehensive renovation project was begun. This renovation encompassed every part of the clubhouse and added substantial square footage in the form of a ballroom addition and construction of new offices and new dining room. Renovations completed in 2000 have prepared the Dublin Country Club for the new millennium.

Green Acres Golf and Recreation Club

332 Rentz Dexter Road
Dexter, GA
(478) 875-3110

 

 

 

 


Sunday Special
Start your stay on Sunday and get a 15 % discount. Weekdays 10%